Ian Dodds Consulting (IDC) was formed in 2004 to help its clients succeed in delivering Complex Change, Inclusive Leadership and High Performance, Inclusive Cultures involving:
1. Increased employee motivation and productivity.
2. New ideas and better products and services for customers, clients or service users.
3. High performing teams.
4. Supporting and not hindering the ability of women, and other underrepresented groups, to reach top management by addressing mind-sets. (McKinsey Insight, Jan 2014)
5. Increased talent retention and an enhanced Employer Brand.
6. Better employee wellbeing.
7. Delivering complex change successfully.
The delivery of these benefits requires deep expertise in strategic behavioural change and it is this capability that is a key differentiator for IDC. All of our consultants have deep experience of applying organisation development (OD) and behavioural change methodology to deliver high performing, inclusive cultures for clients. We have the case study evidence to prove it! A major IDC client was awarded the World Diversity Leadership Summit (WDLS) Global Diversity Innovation Award for a global programme to build an inclusive culture that we devised and delivered across 5 continents. It was judged by a panel of Fortune 100 Companies.
Just click on our best practices link for advice, guidance and case studies on scores of topics.
IDC is dedicated to helping its clients grow their business performance through expert transformational consultancy in:
Find out more about our services
IDC's global alliance partners, based in Accra, Boston, New York, The Hague, Frankfurt, Melbourne and Kuala Lumpur, have over 25 years' experience in increasing business performance. Through this international expertise we provide worldwide support and advice drawing from over fifty expert consultants across five continents. We help our clients make inclusion happen through our deep knowledge of how to bring about and embed culture change.
Ian Dodds' clients have included: